Qi Gong - Learn Easy Techniques to Cultivate Chi For Health & Wellbeing
Date: Wednesday 24th June 2020
Location: Hove Lawns - meet by Angel of Peace Statue on Hove Lawns at 6.20pm
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
- Learn techniques to cultivate energy from the sun, earth and air.
- Learn easy to practice exercises to release tension and relax mindfully
- Learn basic principles of Tai Chi.
- Learn some easy exercises you can do at home
- Learn how to connect mind with body and exercise joints
Welcome to join our fun and friendly class to enjoy the outdoors and practice this excellent exercise mindfully.
Location on Google Maps: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.1578652,3a,75y,130.11h,93.48t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipPC7h7tUsoN3bny8V8pUEioC1_c6vptCazaiEV0!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPC7h7tUsoN3bny8V8pUEioC1_c6vptCazaiEV0%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya336.48065-ro0-fo100!7i11264!8i5632
Check with your medical professional you can do gentle exercise especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
Wear loose fitting closing.
If you have any questions regarding this class or require any further information please contact Caspar on Tel: 07849 890 975.
Please fill in our contact form if you would like contact over email regarding this class by clicking here