Outdoors Taiji & Qi Gong - Learn Easy Techniques to Cultivate Qi For Health & Wellbeing
Enjoy Taiji (Tai Chi) and Qi Gong outdoors in Brighton in the early morning when the oxygen emitted from plants and trees is purer!
We will practice the Traditional Shaolin Method Internal Opening Gong of The Eight Silk Brocade Qi Gong as Taught by ShiFu Shi Xing Lik - 32nd Generation Shaolin Lay Monk. Followed by the five essences of Taiji (Tai Chi) essential for correct movement and improved vitality. We will practice basic breathing exercises to increase vitality and oxygenation of the body and mind as well as calming movement of Taiji.
Date: Every Wednesday Until Further Notice
Location: OUTDOORS - St Anne's Wells gardens Circular Garden Area. Please join our WhatsApp group on 07849 890 975 just in case bad weather stop taiji play!
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
Google Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/2MGzUkQjGtL2bxSS7
- Learn Taiji moves to relax and re-vitalise body mind and spirit
- Learn standing meditation to relax, harmonise "Qi" and grounding
- Learn easy to practice exercises to release tension and relax mindfully
- Learn The Five Essences Movement of Earth, Fire, Water, Wind and Metal.
- Learn some easy exercises you can do at home
- Learn the ancient Shaolin Qi Gong internal Opening Gong exercise to increase oxygenation, blood and Qi flow!
Beginners welcome to join our fun and friendly class to enjoy the outdoors and practice this excellent exercise mindfully. Please ensure you are able to practice gentle exercise authorised by your registered medical professional especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
Cost: £15 for one session or £80 for eight booked in advance.Click on "Add-to-Cart" above to book the sessions and save £40!
Location on Google Maps:
Wear loose fitting closing.
If you have any questions regarding this class or require any further information please contact Caspar on Tel: 07542 434172.
Please fill in our contact form if you would like contact over email regarding this class by clicking here