Outdoors Qi Gong - Learn Easy Techniques to Cultivate Qi For Health & Wellbeing
We will practice the Traditional Shaolin Method Internal Opening Gong of The Eight Silk Brocade Qi Gong as Taught by ShiFu Shi Xing Lik - 32nd Generation Shaolin Lay Monk. Followed by the five essences of Taiji (Tai Chi) essential for correct movement and improved vitality. We will practice basic breathing exercises to increase vitality and oxygenation of the body and mind as well as calming movement.
Date: Every Wednesday Until Further Notice
Location: OUTDOORS - St Anne's Wells gardens Circular Garden Area
Please adhere to social distancing and any other rules at the time of class.
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
Google Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/2MGzUkQjGtL2bxSS7
- Learn techniques to cultivate energy from the sun, earth and air.
- Learn easy to practice exercises to release tension and relax mindfully
- Learn basic principles of Tai Chi - The Five Essences Movement of Earth, Fire, Water, Wind and Metal.
- Learn some easy exercises you can do at home
- Learn how to connect mind with body and exercise joints
Beginners welcome to join our fun and friendly class to enjoy the outdoors and practice this excellent exercise mindfully. Please ensure you are able to practice gentle exercise authorised by your registered medical professional especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
Location on Google Maps:
Wear loose fitting closing.
If you have any questions regarding this class or require any further information please contact Caspar on Tel: 07542 434172.
Please fill in our contact form if you would like contact over email regarding this class by clicking here