TAI CHI & QI GONG BRIGHTON
Taiji (Tai Chi) Thursdays Brighton 6-7pm St Michaels Church Hall Brighton Every Thursday
REMOVE FEAR BUILD CONFIDENCE RELAX & ENERGISE
In winter and especially in January, as its still the depth of winter, we need to nurture and protect our life force internally.
Join us every week for winter Tai Chi & Qi Gong that helps one to increase self awareness, relax, harness our Qi and nurture through winter to be ready for action and cleansing in spring!
The temptation in January is to go full-on and very "Gun-ho" but for most the body requires our love, care and nurturing at this time. rather than committing to a rigid and tough detox or exercise programme that is unlikely you will keep why not simply learn some gentle exercises that can help pone cope with the stresses and strains of winter, keep our inner light burning and shine to share our vitality with others?
- The idea is to learn useful warm-up exercises to help remove aches and pains in the neck, shoulders and lower back.
- Energising Qi Gong to centre ourselves to be not affected by external events
- Flowing meditative movements that relax and energise and align body mind and Qi with mindful movement.
- The movements help keep us rooted to the earth, nourish our body and help keep our inner light during winter.
This ancient art has been attributed to provide many health benefits such as:
Our Classes Could help you improve:
- Blood flow
- Better sense of well-being
- Self awareness
- More energy and vitality for life
- Increased confidence
- Reduced joint, lower back pain
- Increased flexibility
- Improved concentration
- Sensitivity to those around you
- Increased awareness of how and when to avoid potential negativity
- Reduced desire to participate in bad habits
- Stress Reduction
Almost Anyone Can Take Part & Benefit in This Gentle Exercise - Beginners Welcome to Our Friendly Class!
Come alone and practice taiji (Tai Chi) & Qi Gong as taught by my Masters that are Lay Shaolin Monks and Vice-Chairman of Internal Medicine (NeiDan) at BeJing University and PhD graduate of Human Energy Research.
The form has martial applications that can be practiced. The increased sensitivity generated by practicing Taiji could help us to be more aware of potentially threatening situations so that you can avoid them as well as improving confidence in your daily routine.
Always check that you are okay to do exercise with your qualified medical practitioner prior to attending, especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
Wear loose fitting clothes.
DATE & TIME:
St Michaels Church Hall Brighton, entrance is on St Michaels Place, up the steps to the Hall.
Please book in advance.
£12 for one-off - Click on "Add-to-cart" above on this page.
£80 for 8 classes.
To book 8 classes click here.
Lineage holders: Dr YanKwai Leung PhD (AKA Shi De Lon - 31st Generation Lay Shaolin Monk) Vice Chairman of NeiDan Daoist Medicine at BeJing University & Visiting Professor at Many other Universities & ShiFu Jason Dean (AKA Shi XingLik, 32nd Generation Lay Shaolin Monk).
Contact Caspar, Brighton beginners classes, if you have any questions on Tel: 07849 890 975, or email brighton[@]daoyogi.co.uk
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Brighton Classes