Thursday's St Michael's Church Qi Gong Class Lung Meridian (Autumn) for Health During Winter
Cultivate Qi Awareness & Increase Vitality in 8 Sessions Qi Gong Training
All welcome to join this course, from absolute beginners to intermediate Qi Gong & Taiji practitioners.
Our fun and friendly relaxing sessions will start with learning to feel "Qi" and then cultivate Qi with the basic training moves that most find extremely rewarding and enjoyable.
As we approach Autumn nature provides foods that will help our immune function. So too in traditional Taoist philosophy the Autumn time is the metal element and Lung organ development. During this time we should be developing our Lung meridian Qi Gong practice for the possibility of enhancing our Lung function and therefore immunity ready for the winter.
Qi Gong Course for Beginners Contents:
1. Increase awareness of Qi
2. Accomplish sufficient Standing Meditation Pose (Hanging Power) - Wuji
3. Develop Qi awareness in the DanTien for balancing, grounding & closing
4. Learn the basic Opening Gong sequence with deep breathing to cultivate Heaven & Earth Qi.
5. Practice the 5 Essences Qi Gong to relax, detox and energise at home.
6. Practice the closing down technique to ground and balance Qi
7. Start the process of learning the Water Qi Gong (Kidney life force energising and detoxing sequence)...
8. LUNG MERIDIAN Qi Gong Training for Autumn Element to build health ready for winter.
The Benefits of the Qi Gong Course:
- Tune into mind body and spirit
- Connect more deeply with nature and one another
- Increase awareness
- Develop meditational being
- Relax mind body and Qi
- Grounding & Centring
- Energising and increasing vitality
- Learn the techniques to practice at home
- Develop Qi sensitivity
- Increase blood & Qi flow
- Develop concentration
- Calm and clear the mind
Wear loose fitting clothing, always insure you are cleared by your qualifies medical practitioner to participate in gentle exercise.
Date: Every Thursday starting 9th September 2021 for 8 sessions
St Michael's Church Hall, 8A Powis Rd, Brighton BN1 3HJ, UK.
NOTE: Entrance to Hall is on St Michael's Place. Please see image below.
Google MAPs Link: https://goo.gl/maps/xzY9iCbN2R6gj9gL8
Image of Entrance to St Michael's Church Hall on St Michael's Place:
For information about Taiji & Qi Gong Brighton & Croydon & locations for Taiji in Croydon Telephone: 07542 434172.
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
Google Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/2MGzUkQjGtL2bxSS7
Please book in advance to secure your place. Spaces are limited for this course.