Qi Gong & Tai Chi - Learn Easy Techniques to Cultivate Qi For Health & Wellbeing
We will practice the Traditional Shaolin Method Internal Opening Gong of The Eight Silk Brocade Qi Gong as Taught by ShiFu Shi Xing Lik - 32nd Generation Shaolin Lay Monk. Followed by the five essences of Taiji (Tai Chi) essential for correct movement and improved vitality.
Date: Every Wednesday
Location: Uckfield Yoga Studio, 81 High St, Uckfield TN22 1AS
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
During the class we will practice the following exercises:
- Improve Flexibility & Supple Joints
- Improve posture
- Improve blood flow
- Relieve aches & pains
- Content the mind with the body
- Help connect all joints to move them in sequence when practicing the Taiji
- Learn how to relax standing up
- Learn how to meditate while standing
- Improve structure, alignment and posture
- Cultivate Chi flow and energise
- Help integrate meditation into daily routine
- Experience "Wuji"
TAIJI PART1 FORM MOVEMENT:
- Learn the basics of our excellent Taiji meditative movement
- Cultivate vitality practicing the flowing movements
- Learn exercises that help you to relax and energise
- Express the 5-essences in meditative movement
- Learn to connect all joints seamlessly to move in one flowing movement
- WIND (WOOD)
Beginners welcome to join our fun and friendly class.
Cost: £10 or £70 for eight classes - one class FREE for eight!!!
Location on Google Maps:
Check with your qualified medical professional you can do gentle exercise especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
Wear loose fitting closing.
If you have any questions regarding this class or require any further information please contact Caspar on Tel: 07542 434172
Please fill in our contact form if you would like contact over email regarding this class by clicking here