Qi Gong Training to Increase Qi Awareness & Life Force Energising - 8 Sessions
Cultivate Qi Awareness & Increase Vitality in 8 Sessions Qi Gong Training
All welcome to join this course, from absolute beginners to intermediate Qi Gong & Taiji practitioners.
Our fun and friendly relaxing sesssions will start with learning to feel "Qi" and then cultivate Qi with the basic training moves that most find extremely rewarding and enjoyable.
The course contents includes the following exercises that I hope students will be able to learn and practice sufficently at home upon completion of the course:
Qi Gong Course for Beginners Contents:
1. Increase awareness of Qi
2. Accomplish sufficient Standing Medittation Pose (Hanging Power) - Wuji
3. Develop Qi awareness in the DanTien for balancing, grounding & closing
4. Learn the basic Opening Gong sequence with deep breathing to cultivate Heaven & Earth Qi.
5. Practice the 5 Essences Qi Gong to relax, detox and energise at home.
6. Practice the closing down technique to ground and balance Qi
7. Start the process of learning the Water Qi Gong (Kidney life force energising and detoxing sequence)...
The Benefits of the Qi Gong Course:
- Tune into mind body and spirit
- Connect more deeply with nature and one another
- Increase awareness
- Develop meditational being
- Relax mind body and Qi
- Grounding & Centring
- Energising and increasing vitality
- Learn the techniques to practice at home
- Develop Qi sensitivity
- Increase blood & Qi flow
- Develop concentration
- Calm and clear the mind
Wear loose fitting clothing, always insure you are cleared by your qualifies medical practitioner to participate in gentle exercise.
Date: Every Monday starting 17th July 2021 for 8 sessions
OUTDOORS - St Anne's Wells gardens Circular Garden Area
Please adhere to social distancing and any other government regulations at the time of class.
Duration: 45 minutes to an hour.
Google Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/2MGzUkQjGtL2bxSS7
Please book in advance to secure your place. Spaces are limited for this course.